I told myself that I won't be doing anymore 'Tagged Post' for a longgg time, at least for the next few month but when the beautiful Gabrielle from A Glass of Ice tagged me to do this post, I just couldn't say no.
1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
Well, well, this is a little (a lot!) unfair and it feels like I am forced to choose a favourite child. LOL! Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is definitely the high end foundation that I can't part with but I can't make up my mind between Catrice Nude Illusion and Rimmel Wake Me Up for drugstore. :-/
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I am one of those people who can't help themselves but to continue staring. That lipstick stain would be my focal point and I would continue staring to the point she might think I am a serial killer and she's my next target. So yes, I will politely tell her and who knows, that might break the ice?
3. You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick-me-up lipstick, which do you go for?
Hands down YSL Rouge Volupte Shine No. 19 Fuchsia in Rage will be my choice. There are no other shades quite like it in my collection and I have received loads of compliment whenever I wear it. What can I say, it makes me feel like a sassy cat!
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair or makeup differently?
Oh gosh, I don't even want to think about the teenage Shireen, it's that embarrassing. I was averaging 55kg throughout my teenage years, had the shortest boyish hair, wore no makeup and I looked like a butch. I kid you not. I would post a teenage picture of me but I would probably lose 80% of my followers.
I would tell my teenage self to grow the hair out and for f**k sake, stop scowling!
5. You ask your hairdresser for for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, what do you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mum and cry hysterically
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund
Truthfully? None of the above. I will just shrug it, I mean come on, the hair will grow back and it's too late to do anything about it anyway. But I think my husband would freak out...big time. As he not so gently told me, "I don't want to be cuddling another dude".
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have one hour to pack, which 'Do It All' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I would say none because I can survive with only an eyeliner, eyelash curler, mascara and a lipstick. LOL!
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
My makeup is mainly drugstore so I don't mind it as much but most if not all of my skincare is high end and the two that I would worry most are my Rodial Superfood Facial Oil and Dr. Hauschka Moisturizing Day Cream which I will review on a later date.
8. Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in an awful condition. Do you:
A) Pretend you haven't noticed
B) Ask them to re-purchase it
C) Secretly do it back to their makeup
Oh hell no! You ain't touching my makeup, ever. Kidding! Back in Malaysia my mum borrows mine regularly and I steal hers. It depends on which makeup product, I don't mind eyeshadow palettes but I draw the line on lipsticks. Hey, who knows which naughty places their lips have been...
I don't usually nominate anyone to do tag posts anymore but these questions are just too funny to be ignored. So below are my honorary nominated lovelies:
Kelsey and Kenecha | Florals and Smiles
Victoria | WNightingale
Ashley Sue | Ashley Sue Makeup
Kim | A Very Sweet Blog
Myra | Winterthorne
p/s: How was your Valentine's Day celebration? I picked up a few more stuff from Target liquidation sale (that sale is evil...) but mostly stayed home. I made Seafood Pasta Alfredo and Fudge-y Cupcakes for Valentine's Day and am currently trying to shake off the extra kg that I've managed to gain. *insert dull face emoji*