I saw this on the lovely Erika Rose's blog (check her out, she's really sweet!) and I instantly thought why not? It's a cute way for getting to know a person better, nothing intimate of course but just a little bit of extra insight to the person's life. This is the first time I am doing something like this so bear with me. Here goes...20 questions fire away!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Coffee
3. Do you plan outfits? Sadly never or I would dress much better...
4. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I honestly cannot remember...hmm...
5. What are you craving right now? A big hearty plate of cream sauce pasta! Hungry...
6. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite...sorry, I'm not delicate with ice-creams
7. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope, never
8. How many countries have you visited? 6 (Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Germany)
9. Are your parents strict? Gosh, very strict with me, not so much with my brothers
10. Would you go skydiving? I would love to!
11. What's your zodiac sign? Aquarius
12. Brown or white eggs? Doesn't matter to me. An egg is an egg, right?
13. If you were paid one million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it? Depends what level of haunting...the "scare the shit out of you" type or the "you'll never come out alive" type
14. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? Nope, it's a trap I'm telling ya...it's some sort of FBI, CIA conspiracy trying to set me up
15. In front of you are 10 pistols, five of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place one to your head and pull the trigger? I may be dense at times but I ain't stupid so thanks, but no thanks
16. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires? I believe there are some things cannot be explained by science but werewolves and vampires..err..nope.
17. If you could live forever, would you want to? No thanks, I cannot bear the heartache of watching my love ones gone and me continue living alone
18. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit? The Roman empire, fascinating!
19. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it? I'll pass on watching anything that morbid
20. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy? Neither, I rather live happy
Hope you enjoyed reading that and do give this 20 Questions a go too! Let me know if you do or post the link in the comments box below so I can hop over and check it out!
Have a great weekend, luvs!